Business Support Administrator (6 Month Fixed-Term Contract)
Job Ref: HKLCK1312/RS
Are you looking to take your next step as a Business Support Administrator? Want to consolidate your skill-set with a forward-thinking charity? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a pioneering charity that is dedicated to ending domestic violence and abuse. They are now looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their team on a maternity cover contract, lasting for a minimum of six months.
– Salary of £20,000 pro rata
– 25 days’ holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
– A collaborative, welcoming and forward-thinking environment
– Free on-site parking
– 6% non-contributory pension
You’ll support a welcoming and committed team who are always seeking new ways to innovate and provide an outstanding service to those affected by domestic abuse.
Focusing on innovation to drive their support services, every area of the organisation’s charitable offering has been considered and structured to support those experiencing abuse. From a website with a ‘hide me’ function to meeting rooms away for prying eyes, their services are discrete, versatile and provide the support that abuse victims require.
As a Business Support Administrator, you will perform a range of business support services to facilitate the smooth running of the charity.
Specifically, you will:
– Respond to email and telephone enquiries
– Perform a range of administrative tasks, supporting Finance and Head office
– Help to co-ordinate H&S monitoring and training for the organisation
– Monitor H&S legislation and ensure that standards are maintained in the workplace
– Ensure that accident investigations are completed within set timescales
– Make sure that first aid persons and fire marshals are trained and available
– Help to administer the organisation’s quality assurance systems
– Assist the Finance Team with the preparation of monthly payroll and pension payments
To be considered, you will need:
– Administration experience
– At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A* – C
– Excellent communication skills
– A proactive approach
– Strong prioritisation abilities
Ideally, you’ll have H&S administration and/or co-ordination experience, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Business Support Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrator, Admin Clerk, Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as an Admin Officer, Finance Administrator, Business Administrator, or H&S Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next step as a Business Support Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week