Content Writer - Graduates Welcome
Do you have content writing experience, gained through your studies or a professional role? Want to develop an exciting career as a Content Writer with a market-leading business? If so, read on.
Established in 2005, Cornwall Insight provides research, insight and intelligence on the UK energy market. We now have over 250 customers and are regarded as the market leader in our area.
Our services are valued by a wide range of businesses and our original research has been cited in the national press and is regularly referenced by front bench politicians.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re looking for a Content Writer to join our passionate team in Norwich.
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- Performance related bonuses
- Company contributions to your pension
- Company share scheme
- Employee perks, discounts and benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Once you join the business, you’ll discover a culture of collaboration and teamwork, rather than competition. You’ll be supported to build on your existing knowledge, hone your abilities and realise your full potential.
We’ve got a strong set of ethics that extend beyond the working environment and each year we sponsor a different charity. This year it’s St Martins, a charity addressing the needs of Norwich’s homeless.
So, if you want to learn and grow in an engaging role where no two days are the same, we want to hear from you.
As a Content Writer, you will support the successful production and delivery of Cornwall Insight’s publications. You will also actively participate in the enhancement of existing outputs and contribute to the development of new products.
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute content for our Energy Spectrum suite of publications, ensuring that all outputs are of a consistently high standard, and delivered on time
- Deputise for the Editors to cover absence and holidays
- Produce white label reports
- Contribute to product management meetings and ensure that agreed changes to products are implemented
- Provide support to team members as required, including proofreading
- Get involved with ad-hoc projects as required
- Contribute to Cornwall Insight’s social media channels
- Contribute to supporting the training side of the business
- Work to improve products and explore new commercial opportunities through customer contact
To join us as a Content Writer, you’ll need:
- Content writing experience, gained within your studies, a professional environment or similar
- Exceptional written communication skills
- To be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A meticulous eye for detail
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as, or would like to become a, Content Writer, Graduate Writer, Graduate Content Writer, Content Executive, Journalist, Editor, Reporter or Copywriter.
Webrecruit and Cornwall Insight are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to become our next Content Writer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Content Writer - Graduates Welcome