PA / Office Co-ordinator
Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
So far, we have saved 4,753 lives, enabled 1,150 arrests and given care and protection to 3,527 survivors. We are eager to do more and have launched a European anti-trafficking and slavery programme, working with governments, law enforcement agencies and other NGOs to fight crime and care for victims.
We are now looking for a PA / Office Co-ordinator to join our team in London and provide key support to the CEO and senior members of our team.
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Private healthcare
- Support a ground-breaking charity that is restoring lives
Today, thousands of children will become slaves. Every 30 seconds, a child is taken to work in brothels, sweatshops and as domestic workers. With your help, we can make this stop.
In this important role, you will support key decision makers in our organisation and enable them to make the decisions that protect vulnerable children and adults and support law enforcement in bringing perpetrators to justice.
If you are seeking a worthwhile challenge where your work will help to give back to the world’s most vulnerable whilst furthering your professional ambitions, this is the role for you.
As the PA / Office Co-ordinator, you will form part of the CEO’s team and will provide support to our Executive Team with particular focus on the CEO.
You’ll be taking the lead on administration at Justice and Care and will work across the organisation to provide support and assistance where needed.
Your role will also involve:
- Managing the office including overseeing supplies and services (such as Wi-Fi)
- Acting as the first point of contact for external enquiries
- Providing key support to the Board and Committee
- Arranging team travel, booking flights and accommodation and managing visas
- Overseeing the office budget, procuring equipment and services
- Sharing information throughout the organisation
- Co-ordinating training
To be considered as the PA / Office Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience of providing PA support at CEO and/or director level
- Previous office administration experience
- Experience of managing office budgets
- To have been responsible for the full workings of an office
- Experience of co-ordinating one to one and group training
Other organisations may call this role Personal Assistant, Senior Administrator, Executive Assistant, Assistant to CEO, Assistant to the Board, Private Secretary, Secretary, Head Receptionist, Lead Administrator, or Senior Secretary.
The closing date for applications is the 30th August 2019. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
Webrecruit and Justice and Care are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for an amazing career adventure as a PA / Office Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
PA / Office Co-ordinator